OB-GYN Exposes the Truth About Child Birth and Women’s Health
Many common medical procedures, Dr. Christiane Northrup declares, are causing harm to babies and mothers.
(Note: Thank you for supporting this sponsored message, which helps keep this Substack running to bring you uncensored news.)
“Long, long, long ago, I knew that how we are born absolutely determines all kinds of things in our lives,” said Dr. Christiane Northrup in a recent interview. Holding a board certification in OB-GYN, Dr. Northrup has dedicated the past thirty years to making the child birthing process as mother and father-empowered as possible.
Dr. Northrup has been a profound critic of conventional medicine. “Most women do not need any of the numerous interventions, mechanical and drug-mediated, that make childbirth in this country resemble a medical emergency rather than a normal physiological event,” she contends.
“Birth interventions that bypass the normal processes of labor and birth are the equivalent of clamping the umbilical cord before the baby has had a chance to adjust to breathing on her own,” wrote Dr. Northrup back in 2007. And that is just one of many common medical procedures, Dr. Northrup declares, that are causing harm to babies and mothers.
Here are some more objectionable practices, according to Dr. Northrup:
• Flu and DPT shots for pregnant women - “There is no science, not one study that shows that’s a good idea.”
• Electronic fetal monitoring - “There’s not a single study that shows that [electronic] fetal monitoring does anything except increase the C-section rate.”
• Circumcision - “What a ridiculous thing that is. That’s cutting off 40,000 nerve endings on an organ that God gave a man.” “So, what doctors do is they don’t understand normal male anatomy, so they’ll retract it — causes bleeding and pain, and then later they have to have a circumcision because what they’ve done is they’ve created all this scarring. This doesn’t happen in Europe.”
• Tubal ligations (having your tubes tied) - “I never did tubal ligations till a woman was 35 because a lot of women don’t wake up to, “Oh my God, I really do want children” — until after being sterilized by the procedure.
• Epidural anesthesia, labor induction, vacuum extractor, forceps deliveries, and C-sections unless absolutely necessary - Dr. Northrup has often cited the pioneering work of Ina May Gaskin, a highly experienced midwife and founder of the Farm Midwifery Center. Gaskin and her team have overseen thousands of births, mostly in home settings or at their center in rural Tennessee. Notably, less than 2% of the births they’ve attended involved C-sections (compared to the U.S. average of 32.1%), fewer than 1% required the use of forceps or vacuum extractors, and drug assistance was limited to genuine medical emergencies.
Dr. Northrup has also been a prominent critic of the so-called COVID-19 vaccines and “gender-affirming” care.
“You can’t rent a car until you’re 25 because they know that the frontal lobe inhibitory circuits of the brain are not [fully developed]! … So, how is it that an eleven-year-old who’s a little confused and thinks maybe she’s a boy or girl — how could you possibly participate in removing those organs?” As such, Dr. Northrup has often been highly censored for expressing dissenting medical opinions.
But now she’s taking on the medical establishment in a big way.
Yesterday, September 14, Dr. Christiane Northrup officially launched Holistic Goddess, a new company dedicated to nurturing women’s well-being with natural products and education — not expensive procedures or Big Pharma.
“Holistic Goddess represents a culmination of my life’s work. It’s a space where women can embrace their inner strength, connect with their bodies, and celebrate their innate wisdom. Our carefully crafted products and content are designed to inspire women to live a life of vitality, self-love, and wellness,” Dr. Northrup said in an official statement.
CEO Stephanie Coulson stated, “We are committed to providing women of all ages and stages with the products and inspiration that celebrate their unique beauty and strength. Our signature line of products is meticulously formulated to support women’s well-being at every stage of life. We want every woman to feel like the goddess she truly is.”
Here’s a quick look at what Holistic Goddess has to offer:
“A blend of 18 vitamins and minerals harmoniously contributes to your daily routine, helping maintain nutritional balance.”
“Five natural ingredients designed to harmonize with your metabolism.”
“DreamEase combines the natural potency of Melatonin, Ashwagandha, and Magnesium, which prepares you for a restful sleep.”
“Biotin, aloe vera, and apple cider vinegar nourish your skin, unveiling a naturally radiant complexion.”
And Much More
Check out Holistic Goddess today.