Watch now (2 mins) | "There's this terrible drop of about 20% in multiple countries."
Thank you for sharing this information. As a mom of three with no issues at all, this is so disconcerting and disheartening! We need to make all aware and start holding people and entities accountable. I created a poll this morning asking "Who is the most guilty?" in all of this. For those interested, feel free to vote and add commentary - https://leemuller.substack.com/p/poll-who-is-the-most-guilty
Very well done bravo. ￼
All according to plan.
And this is just the beginning of what we can see.
Western nations , "We the people calling the shots without any recognition of God" decided baby murder was ok.
God gave us decades, and let this brutal chastistement happen.
Pro life folks knew our country was under judgment in 1980s.
Yet many anti covid folks still believe in abortion.
Berenson. Well, it's just gotta get more brutal on chastistement.
The hospital I work at has seen a 20-30% drop in births since March which is coincidentally 9 months after the 20-30 year olds started taking the vax en masse. Not sure if it’s just my hospital, since it’s just one data point.
You want to cull the herd, fine, whatever. But killing the kids I can’t let go…
Thanks and two concerns/questions:
To me a mystery is still – why the German population is not yet reacting to UK-US destruction of Germany. When will they finally?
Also – nuclear versus bio-weapons.. Bio-weapons are far less expensive to develop than nuclear.
Plus we have here the incredible conclusion by the Chair of the Lancet’s COVID-19 Commission:
Prof. Jeffrey Sachs says he is “pretty convinced [COVID-19] came out of US lab biotechnology” and warns that there is dangerous virus research taking place without public oversight.
“Why the Chair of the Lancet’s COVID-19 Commission Thinks The US Government Is Preventing a Real Investigation Into the Pandemic”
Prof. Jeffrey Sachs is the Director of the Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University and the President of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network. He has also served as the chair of the COVID-19 commission for leading medical journal the Lancet. Through his investigations as the head of the COVID-19 commission, Prof. Sachs has come to the conclusion that there is extremely dangerous biotechnology research being kept from public view, that the United States was supporting much of this research, and that it is very possible that SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID-19, originated through dangerous virus research gone awry.
The physical harm’s bad enough (total count, motility) but an equally sinister element’s just lurking. For those injured; or with someone who is, it’s a devastating blow to their future plans.
I'm sorry but as good as it works, and I know because this 50 yr experienced RN MSN dosed "her horse" with it, it does have side effects so you cannot just take it indiscriminently.
Has there been an increase in fertility treatments? Adoptions?
I'm asking because having a child today is risky business. The world has gone stark raving mad. Most want a degree of stability before having a child.
The world is far from stable...
FYI - GG tweets – extracted ~Oct. 31 period https://twitter.com/ggreenwald
• The reason only Fox shows are willing to air stories that are critical of the US Security State -- like the gigantic one broken by Lee Fang today -- is because the rest of them (NBC, MSNBC, CNN) *employ* agents of the US Security State, and thus mindlessly mimic what they say.
• This is the same reason no national Dem politicians or NBC/CNN/MSNBC hosts have trumpeted Lee and Ken's stories: only Fox hosts and GOP politicians
• CIA and FBI are revered in left-liberal politics, as is censorship, so this story doesn't bother them.
• Because he broke a major story revealing it is the Biden Admin -- specifically the US Security State -- which directs Big Tech's censorship program to serve its own interests. Obviously, CNN or MSNBC wouldn't touch this story
• Since 2016, when Democrats decided they can't win elections unless they control the internet, they have, each year, escalated their attempts to force and coerce Big Tech to censor for them, using CIA/DHS/FBI as well.
It's a clear 1st Amendment violation
• That NYT regularly cites Media Matters - the David-Brock-spawned slimy sewer of partisan lies and DNC talking points - as some kind of neutral expert on "disinformation" shows both the fraudulent nature of the "disinformation" scam and what side NYT is on
• The DCCC now sends out begging fund-raising emails that explicitly refer to MSNBC as a communications arm of the Democratic Party
• Glenn Greenwald's haters typically want him to just criticize the Democratic Party within the limits of obedience to the party. Since he crosses the limits, they hate him with such irrationality.
Edward Snowden @Snowden - Glenn Greenwald broke the story that freed Lula from prison. For that same reporting, Bolsonaro sought to put Greenwald *IN* prison—he actually brought charges!
Today on this site: "Glenn must be sad Bolsonaro lost and Lula won." witter.com/figgityfigs/st…
• The funniest part was how Antifa marched in defense of state mandates, attacking anyone who questioned the merit of vaccine mandates (which @jeremycorbyn opposed). Even funnier was those who *opposed* this union of state and corporate to bar debate were called "fascists."
• Great work by @lhfang to expose crucial evidence on the most-overlooked point about Big Tech censorship. This censorship is not done at the sole or even primary initiative of Big Tech. It is so often done in conjunction with the US Govt and US Security State, which demands it
• It's very possible that the instantly formed media narrative -- Paul Pelosi's attacker was a MAGA fanatic who broke in to murder Nancy -- will be proven true. But right now there are so many glaring doubts and holes in that story that it just takes common sense to question this.
• I'd like to know:
* How someone broke into the home of one of the richest and most powerful families without setting off an alarm.
* How Paul Pelosi could call 9/11 in the middle of this.
* Who is the "unknown" person who opened the door for the police?
* Where is the video?
• What's most amazing isn't that the Squad is united in supporting Biden's Ukraine war polices and vocally defending unlimited funds to Raytheon. It's that they're now part of the DC group that brands critics Kremlin assets: the tactic Hillary revitalized and used against Bernie
• Not news, but @AdamKinzinger is a pathological liar: @Snowden is still a US citizen -- every bit as much as Kinzinger -- with the difference that one is a historic brave whistleblower, the other a loser on his way out of Congress, identifying with an anti-Semitic group (#fella)
• Once Adam Kinzinger slinks out of Congress, will be he be a CNN contributor, an MSNBC contributor, take a pity appointment with some mid-level State Dept. bureaucracy in the Biden Admin, or become a lobbyist for Raytheon?
• Many have forgotten that one of the first major differences between Obama and Hillary in 2008 was he said he'd negotiate with no preconditions with the leaders of Iran, North Korea, Syria, etc., while she attacked him as "naive and irresponsible" for it.