Does Fauci Care? Dr. Death's Guidance and the Irreparable Harm Done
"'No irreparable harm was done.' Really, Dr. Truth?"
Fauci would like you to believe “I didn’t recommend locking anything down,” but don’t believe his lies. The internet never forgets.
Here’s what he said in October of 2020: “I recommended to the president that we shut the country down.”
Now that we have Fauci caught in his lies; let’s not forget all the harm caused thanks to Fauci-ism. Megyn Kelly summarizes just a fraction of the damage.
• ER visits fell precipitously even though people were still sick.
• Fatal heart attacks rose, and fewer people were screened for cancer.
• Deaths of despair went through the roof by the tens of thousands. The levels of anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts skyrocketed.
• The deterrence of language and social skill development as kids were forced to wear a mask for the better part of two years.
• The suicidality of isolated teenagers increased, many of whom, unfortunately, succeeded in taking their own lives.
• Fatal car accidents went up thanks to substance abuse spikes.
• Nearly 40% of workers in low-income households lost their jobs during the spring, triple the rate of high-income households like Fauci's.
• Minority-owned small businesses suffered as 22% of all businesses closed, of which 32% of Hispanic businesses went under and 42% of black-owned businesses had to shut down.
• The United States will experience more than 1 million excess deaths during the next two decades as a result of the massive unemployment shock last year, per researchers from John Hopkins and Duke.
Megyn Kelly brings it home with one last outcry. "'No irreparable harm was done.' Really, Dr. Truth?’
“All this as a Johns Hopkins University meta-analysis of global studies found that lockdown and mask restrictions backed by that guy have had ‘little to no effect on COVID-19 mortality.’ But he’s not sorry. He’s not sorry! ‘No irreparable damage was done.’”
He isn’t sorry…
Which is why “We MUST investigate them,” as Dr. Paul Alexander said on 8/23.
“The lockdown policies hurt Americans devastatingly. They would have never worked; they did not work, and they hurt our people, particularly our children. American children committed suicide because of those lockdowns and school closures, and it falls to the feet of Tony Fauci and Deborah Birx, and they cannot — we MUST investigate them.”
Hear, hear. We must never forget what Fauci has done, and we must hold him, Birx, and every person accountable who suspended science for “The Science” and those who violated the principles of medical ethics.
I am proud to announce that I have left my day job to become an independent reporter! If you want to help keep this operation afloat, consider becoming a free or a paid subscriber.